Sunday, April 26, 2009

More Words

Loving someone is not easy,For me we must have'trust,loyalty,kindness,sincerety,and most important to me is understanding'.Because understanding make us more closer and help us to understand one and another.I hope for thouse in love take care ur partner well don let a simple problem destroy your whole relationship,because once it destroy it will make a terrible effect in your memory your soul.you always remember what make your relationship like this.So try to understand your partner feeling don always think for ur feeling k wish you all a nice day..

6 comments:

  1. It's true how you say things out. I'm glad you can handle this pace very well. Give your self a little more time. For me, there is a word called tolerant that every relationship must have. you just got to take a little walk have a little talk on the journey of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems like zell mature than me a lot.. "you qi jie bi you qi di"..hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha..... bu gan dang bu gan dang.... wo hao bu dao qu na li.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. sory but i don know wht u 2 talking about hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. si mimi cakap.. 'like sister like brother'.. hahaha.. borpoh bah dia tu...

    ReplyDelete
  6. y you say me bodoh o? mau saya tumbuk u kah?

    ReplyDelete